post id-dnub...

Dan hu post fejn nitfa xi hsibijiet li jkolli...u fejn nikteb fuq xi kazzatti li niltaqa maghhom kuljum...

Monday, February 12, 2007

blah blah blah...

at last i got hold of a pc...my old faithful "love" died - maybe it couldn't stand the amount of hot stuff it saw 24/7...


I need a new pc....or at least a pc which can post some of my shit on the net...

and i need a job...anyone has anything just email me (Malta based jobs only please...and i'm more intelligent than i sound (beleive it or not)). Actually I'm abit desperate right now so anything goes - ie manual work/office work

and i need to sleep...sleeping 4 hrs in 2 days is definetly not healthy!

I'll see you guys and gals laterz...maybe once/twice a week (if you're unfortunate more...ba bye!






ps next wknd i'll be in the land of goat-lovers...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:25:00 PM, Blogger Sabine said...

Hiya Mids!! It's so great to hear from you after such a long time. Hope you're doing alright, apart from the lack of sleep & job?!

Take care... Maybe we run into each other in goatland :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home