post id-dnub...

Dan hu post fejn nitfa xi hsibijiet li jkolli...u fejn nikteb fuq xi kazzatti li niltaqa maghhom kuljum...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Heart of Stone

People suffer,
calling for help,

wish I could look at them,
but not see them,
wish i could hear them,
but not listen.

Then they can say I'm made of Stone,
the hardest you can find,
never flinching at anything,
nothing hurts me anymore.


Alas I'm not like that,
I see, I listen,
I feel the pain and suffering,
till i wish i could blind myself and see no more,
to eradicate sound and listen to silence...

this was written during some time i had alot of "tahwid" in my life. it's been running around in my wallet for ages...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 29, 2006 4:39:00 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I know how u feel.
Bdw, Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home